FMC's manifold systems are designed to allow the production headers to be sized using nominal pipe diameters. In most project applications, all manifold piping connections are welded to minimize leak paths and increase reliability. Many manifolds feature a removable pigging loop to allow round trip pigging of the production flowlines.
FMC's manifolds are:
- Rated for water depths to 10,000 feet and 15K psi working pressures
- Temperatures to 350oF
- Available in sizes from 6" to 30" diameters
- Available foundations for all soil conditions
- Offer multi-phase flow meters
- Offer optional manifold mounted SCMs and chokes