The FMC logo has a bold, engineered look that is distinctive and proprietary. It is important to understand the proper use of our logo to ensure consistency. Our logo is considered artwork, and therefore, altering it in any way is not allowed.
The standard format for the FMC logo is PMS 485 red. The color must be used at all times, however, there are some exceptions for specific applications. Please contact Corporate Communications regarding these exceptions. You may access logos at: FMC Logo Files.
Minimum Clear Space
Keep graphic elements such as typography and the edge of the page away from the logo as shown below. The minimum clear space is based on the dimensions of the "F" in the FMC Technologies logo.
The FMC Technologies logo should not be used if legibility of any part of the logo is impaired. If you need a smaller size, do not use the logo. Treat the FMC technologies name as text and set it in Helvetica, Arial or Tahoma.
When used as text and set in the fonts listed above, there should always be a blank space between the FMC and Technologies segments.
Incorrect FMC Technologies Logo Usage
In addition, it is important to note that there are certain restrictions around the proper use of the logo. Do not alter or redraw the logo in any way. Artwork is provided for download in electronic format for both print (eps) and digital (jpg) use.
The following policies must always be followed:
• Do not recreate the FMC Technologies logo as typeface; it is artwork.
• Do not use the logo within a headline or within body copy.
• Always present the logo in complete form.
• Do not bleed the logo off the field in which it is presented.
• Do not reassign the usage of Pantone® colors.
• Do not use the logo in a field of color that does not provide contrast as it results in reduced readability.
• Do not violate the clear space of the logo with any elements or intersect the logo with shapes or lines, other than the lock-up as shown on the example below.
• Do not modify any elements of the logo.
• Do not confine the logo within a shape.
• Do not step or repeat the logo.
• Do not apply graphic effects to the logo.
• Do not change the relationship of any of the logo elements.
• Do not combine the FMC Technologies logo with another company logo, text or artwork.
• Examples of how not to use the logo:
• Additional Design Elements (lock-up bar)
• Elements have been developed using the characteristics of the FMC technologies logo to create cohesion and recall for the FMC mark.
• Incorporating the FMC mark with the "band" element provides a striking focal point and reinforces the notions of connectivity and precision.