Currently has limited availability. Click here for a list of countries that the Genesis is being sold to.
FMC Technologies' Smith Meter® Genesis™ Series 2" and 3" PD meter is a single case, positive displacement, rotary vane meter designed for accuracy and reliability for today's custody transfer market. Relying on nearly a century of experience in the petroleum measurement world, FMC Technologies has designed the Genesis Series PD meters for biofuel blending and crude oil service, offering longevity and application versatility that out-measures the competition. Market applications include gasoline and oxygenates, ethanol, biodiesel, jet fuel, lube oils and crude oils.
The Smith Meter Genesis Series PD Meters' unique patent pending integrated electronics with direct pulse output offers longevity and application versatility for economical measurement.
The Genesis Series Meters are compact, lightweight and versatile. Ideal for refined product blending and small crude oil production pipeline applications.
Available in 2" (Model GSC2) and 3" (GSC3) sizes.
- Wide Flow Range - Linear performance up to a 50:1 flow turndown which makes the Genesis Series ideal for terminal blending and low flow applications.
- Improved Performance - Every meter is factory optimized, which allows a "master meter" performance as standard.
- Reliability - By design the Genesis Meters offer a significantly higher capability to pass product contaminates than other PD designs. All gear trains are eliminated as well as an overall 40% reduction in mechanical parts compared to traditional meters.
- Integrity - Due to the combination of reduced wear and significantly improved accuracy, this robust meter provides the highest measurement stability for your measurement data.
- Integrated Electronics - The meter's electronics are mounted directly into the meter for direct dual pulse.
- Low Cost of Ownership - Horizontal shaft design with ceramic hybrid ball bears and PEEK™ ployetheretherketone wear strips significantly reduce wear on the blade tip. The elimination of the gear train allows for low maintenance, less wearable components and reduced downtime.
- Environmentally Friendly - No packing gland ensures that no VOC gases will leak into the environment.
- Easy Integration - Vertical and horizontal installation are possible.
The Smith Meter Genesis Series is the future in positive displacement meter technology. FMC Technologies continues to set the standard for custody transfer measurement for today and tomorrow. The best just got better.