The right choice for your custody transfer application. Applications for the downstream petroleum market, from the wellhead to refinery gate include: Pipelines, Floating Storage and Offloading Vessels (FSO and FPSOs), LACT Units, Refining, Lub Plants, Terminals and Distribution (Refined products tank truck loading, petroleum tank truck production, tank truck, railcar and marine loading/unloading and locomotive, marine and aircraft refueling) and Alternative Fuels (Ethanol and Biodiesel production, distribution, blending and denaturing).
Promass 80 (Promass F)
Unlike low-cost Coriolis meters on the market, Promass 80 does not sacrifice performance to achieve its attractive price.
- Push-button operation for easy programming
- Two-line backlit display so two measurement variables can be freely assigned on the display
- Setup is guided with the simple prompts on the display
- Self-diagnostic function with clear text messages on the display to help with troubleshooting
Promass 83 (Promass E, F & O)
Makes it possible to simultaneously record several process variables (mass/density/temperature) for various process conditions during the measurement operation.
- Quick setup for fast and easy commissioning
- Touch control operation allows programming without opening electronics
- Advanced diagnostics, batching and concentration measurement
Promass 84 (Promass F)
In situations where custody transfer metering is mandatory, the Promass 84 is the ultimate solution. Goods are transported, exchanged and accounted for in numerous areas of the business. If the mass or volume flow of liquids or compressed gases is involved, then Promass 84 with Coriolis technology is ideal.
- NTEP approved to NIST Handbook 44, Section 3.37 for liquid and gases
- Analog and modbus communications
- Digital information available, even when sealed for custody transfer