FMC's rigid articulated jumper assemblies using Chiksan® swivel joints are the safest, most reliable alternative to flexible hoses. They allow mobile connections between different fluid transfer lines at the very heart of an industrial process.
FMC's articulated jumper assemblies have numerous applications in the oil and chemical industries; allowing full metal connections to distribution manifolds for all packaging, blending, loading and storage operations.
The assemblies feature the proven Chiksan® Swivel Joint. This joint, at the forefront of technological innovation, provides enhanced sealability and rotation for ease of use as well as superior safety elements including a quick connection/disconnection system.
- Long life and superior reliability
- Easy manoeuvrable
- Quick and easy coupling
- Safer working environment
- Overall environmental compliance is significantly improved
- No periodic hydrostatic testing required as is the case with hoses
- Enhanced safety as not subject to bursting as is the case with hoses