FMC Technologies is the oil and gas industry's leading supplier of fluid loading and transfer systems. Solutions are available for handling a complete range of fluids at ambient, elevated and cryogenic temperatures.
Loading Systems offers customers advanced technology in transfer operations, providing innovating designs, systems, packages and services to the oil, gas, petrochemical and chemical industries. Key areas of product expertise are:
- Loading/unloading systems for seagoing tankers, barges, trucks and railcars
- Skid-mounted loading and measuring systems
- Transfer pigging systems
To meet the growing need for marine ports, FMC Technologies is delivering marine terminal solutions, including:
- Project management
- Project design engineering
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance — High-Quality ISO 9001
- Supervision of installation and commissioning
- Service and ongoing maintenance
- Financing packages
FMC Technologies has unsurpassed global experience:
- First marine loading arm in the world, 1956
- More than 8000 loading arms installed worldwide
- First LNG loading arms, 1963
- Terminals for LNG carriers with 130,000 cubic meters feature Chiksan arms
- World's largest automated piggable multidirectional manifold system, 1994
- Global network of service facilities
FMC is committed to the long-term successful operation of the Chiksan Marine Loading Arms supplied. The commitment starts with the experience gained over the years by our skilled design team and the careful selection of manufacturing and assembly techniques, materials and other supplied products. FMC Technologies' equipment is designed to operate problem-free for years without major overhauls. FMC furthers our commitment by fully warranting every loading system supplied and offering extended service and maintenance contracts. We know that our expectation as a loading systems manufacturer of innovative, cost-effective, high-quality and reliable equipment has only come and will only come from satisfied customers.
Quality Control and Testing
Based on ISO 9001, all parts and components are inspected prior to use in an FMC Technologies product. The hydraulic/electric control systems are tested to simulate the same operating conditions as the well encounters when installed. Very high standards are applied wherever quality, safety or product reliability are concerned. These test procedures ensure that the FMC Technologies equipment will perform as expected upon arrival at your site. It is standard procedure to invite our customers to visit our design and manufacturing facilities during these final tests to confirm that FMC Technologies' products meet their specifications.
FMC Technologies combines advanced technology and state-of-the-art solutions to satisfy the most stringent customer demands.
We invite you to explore our site. Let us show you how FMC Technologies can exceed your expectations.