The Series 418 and Series 420 are ideal for high pressure separators, dehydrators, or any application where it is necessary to control the fluid output.
- Ductile or Steel Bodies - Meets all application demands.
- Hammer Union Construction - Reduced downtime for repair.
- Wide Range of Trim Sizes - Meets all operating conditions.
- Globe or Angle Body - Ease of piping.
- Nace Adaptable - Can be modified for use in sour service.
||Series 420 Steel WCB
Series 418 Ductile A-395
||Non-Lubricated Buna N |
||1” and 2” FNPT
||-20 F to 250 F (-28 C to 121 C)|
||303 Stainless Steel |
||Steel, 65 sq. in.
Nylon Reinforced Buna N Diaphragm,
Maximum Recommended Operating Pressure 70 psi
Maximum Containment Pressure 100 psi
1. Standard topworks is direct action (normally closed) with 65 sq. in. effective area
2. Cv and Cg values are for fully open inner valve
3. Part numbers applicable only when valve desired is exactly as described above
4. To order specify model number, part number, and trim description
5. See attached pdf below for parts list