FMC Technologies' new lightweight pup joints with integral Weco® wing union end connections enable faster, easier make-up and break-out of temporary flowlines than ever before. Available in lengths up to 12 feet, these alloy-steel pup joints efficiently handle a complete range of well servicing fluids at cold working pressures up to 15,000 psi. FMC Technologies’ pup joints are also available for sour gas services at working pressures up to 10,000 psi.
- Integrally forged Weco wing union end connections eliminate welding or threading
- Lightest pup joint available for fast, easy handling
- Recessed area protects identification plate for positive recognition
- Designed so the nut cannot slide down the length of the pup for added personal safety
- Available in designs for both standard and H2S service