FMC Technologies offers an array of compact ball valves to suite your needs. We offer floating ball valves and trunnion ball valves. These are available in single or double configurations.
- Valve body, bonnet and retainer can be made from a variety of materials to meet your specific project requirements
- Valve bore sized to closely match the pipe bore to reduce turbulence
- Ball valve seat carriers incorporate a unidirectional seal to ensure that the seals will not "upstream seal", causing increased valve stem torque
- FMC Technologies' ball valves utilize a seat design that increases the seat bearing area between the ball and seat as differential pressure is increased to give the lowest possible torque at a given pressure
- Ball valve seat acts as a sealing element and a spring to reduce part count and increase reliability