Safety and sustainability is one of our company’s longest standing core values. Our successful performance in this area has been made possible through the leadership and teamwork of all employees. Our HSE responsibilities are directed by our HSE vision, policy, strategy and management system, as well as our focus on Destination Zero; our company-wide goal of zero safety incidents, worldwide, every day.
We will reach and maintain zero incidents by developing a company-wide mindset of prevention through reporting and intervention.
Our HSE vision is "HSE focus in all we do."
FMC Technologies accepts our responsibility to protect the environment and the health and safety of our employees, their families and the public. Health, safety and environmental performance are core values of the Company and will be managed as an integral part of our business to benefit employees, customers, neighbors and stockholders. All of FMC Technologies' employees are responsible for the Company's achievement of continuous and measurable improvement.
We will achieve our vision by:
- Conducting business in a manner that protects public and occupational health, the environment and employee safety.
- Striving to eliminate all accidents and environmental incidents.
- Making HSE considerations a priority in manufacturing existing products and planning for new products, facilities and processes.
- Complying with all HSE laws and regulations.
- Reducing emissions and waste and using energy and natural resources efficiently and intelligently.
- Working with our employees, suppliers, customers, contractors and partners to promote responsible management of products and processes.
- Encouraging constructive communication with our employees, suppliers, customers, neighbors and stockholders about managing health, safety, and environmental issues.
HSE Management System
The FMC Technologies HSE Management System is based on the continual improvement process of the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle utilized by such global standards as ISO 14001, for environmental management, and OHSAS 18001, for safety management. The management system is the basis for all site HSE process/program development and the Corporate HSE Audit program.
Learn more about FMC Technologies' HSE program and achievements in the following report.
Global Social Responsibility
FMC Technologies believes in taking the initiative to be more responsible to our planet, to the communities in which we live and work, and to ourselves. It is an effort that goes beyond routine day-to-day activities at work and at home. The beauty of being socially responsibility is that it spans continents and cultures. FMC's efforts are grassroots attempts to positively affect the lives of the people in the communities in which we operate.
Learn about more socially responsible programs in the following report.
For more information regarding FMC Technologies' Conflict Minerals policy, please see: Conflict Minerals policy
For FMC Technologies' 2013 Form SD and Conflict Minerals Report, please see: 2013 Form SD
The Greenshoots Fund is an innovative project developed by FMC Technologies which aims to deliver real benefits to communities through the provision of funding and support for local projects that will deliver a reduction in carbon emissions.
To find out more information about the Greenshoots Fund, how our customers are getting involved and how you can apply for funding for your project, please visit the following site: Greenshoots.